ASP.Net Core MVC with Angular 5+ Training Course in Udaipur
Why ASP.Net Core MVC with Angular 5+ Training Course at KEEN INFOTECH?
- Multi-Platform Demonstration
- Project based training
- Real-Time Case Studies
- Use of Latest Tools & Technology
- Unlimited Lab facility
- Daily Handouts & Lab Exercise
By the end of this Training course, you'll be able to:
- Adding Controller,View and Model in ASP.NET Core MVC Application
- Implementing Basic CRUD Functionality with the Entity Framework Core in ASP.NET Core Application
- Sorting, filtering, and paging with the Entity Framework Core in an ASP.NET Core application
- Build forms with server-side and client-side validation
- Creating a More Complex Data Model for an ASP.NET Core MVC Application
- Async and Stored Procedures with the Entity Framework Core in an ASP.NET Core MVC Application
- Implementing Inheritance with the Entity Framework Core in an ASP.NET Core MVC Application
- Advanced Entity Framework => Performing Raw SQL Queries in ASP.NET Core MVC Application
- Build an ASP.NET Core MVC App with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google OAuth2 Sign-on (C#)
- Build a secure ASP.NET Core MVC web app with log in, email confirmation and password reset (C#)
- ASP.NET Core MVC app with SMS and email Two-Factor Authentication
- Role Based Security in ASP.NET Core MVC Applications using Identity Membership
- Build RESTful services using ASP.NET Core MVC
- Use Entity Framework Core code-first workflow to build a model
- LINQ to Entities Queries in Entity Framework Core
- Bundling and Minification
- Create and Print PDF in ASP.NET Core MVC using Itextsharp
- Build 1 Projects throughout the ASP.NET Core MVC
Overview About ASP.NET Core MVC
ASP.NET Core is a new open-source and cross-platform .NET framework for building modern cloud-based web applications on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
ASP.NET Core is designed to allow runtime components, APIs, compilers and languages evolve quickly, while still providing a stable and supported platform to keep apps running.
Performance is a key focus of ASP.NET Core . It's faster than other popular web frameworks.